Friday, April 9, 2010

Re: Wikibooks and/or CK12 Flexbooks

I've been working with ESCO Books in an effort to migrate from physical
to virtual text books. =20

The experience was enlightening. Though many titles are available in
various formats, few are available as a true virtual, online only,
multi-media interactive, take notes online, subscription type text.

Sorely disappointed.

Thanks,=20

Joe Frost, MS CIS
Director of Technology & Operations