Friday, April 9, 2010

Re: Lenovo X200T Inquiry

I do believe multitouch has improved significantly in windows 7, although I=
cannot with 100% certainty say that the problems you've experienced in the=
past are corrected. I too am in the process of selecting tablets as well =
for our next cycle this summer and I'm really leaning towards purchasing th=
em with multitouch simply because I do not know where the tools are going t=
o go in the next 2 years but I'd like to think that investing now will leav=
e us with greater flexibility later on. I'm looking at Fujitsu's though if=
that makes any difference.

Thanks

Jomar McDonald
Director of Information Technology