Thursday, April 15, 2010

Re: Summer Faculty Reading

Jane,

Have you read any books in the past? Which have they been?

What are your school's priorities? Any big strategic goal, either
pedagically or overall theme for the year?

Suggestions would then range from:

A Whole New Mind, Daniel Pink
Global Achievement Gap, Tony Wagner
Disrupting Class, Clayton Christianson