Thursday, April 15, 2010

Re: Summer Faculty Reading

I love the idea of a shared reading and the ideas pouring in are very
good ones. On the other hand, you might consider a shared web 2.0 course
instead. We've been very happy with the program a group of our teachers
and administrators have participated in this spring. Registration for
the summer term is open now and closes on May 24.

Here's the link:

http://k12learning20.wikispaces.com/

Best,

George Swain