Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Re: Email for Alums

There is a lot of work being done in this area. However, I would start with=
a look at danah boyd (The lowercase is not a mistake as you will see when =
you read her material). She has done and continues to do great work in the =
area of trying to understand youth and the social web.

http://www.danah.org/

Chris Bigenho
Greenhill School