Saturday, April 10, 2010

Re: Sibelius Student Licensing

I'll second that. Especially after having tried out Musecore, and thinking
that it resembles a DustBuster. In my book, it's worth exactly what it cost
me. NOTHING.

Personally, I don't use Sibelius or Finale. I use a little program called
ScoreWriter by GenieSoft. It's not meant for the professional, but for the
"hobbyist" or beginner, and I really like it.