Monday, April 12, 2010

Re: Online Professional Development Course

Brad- I have a couple of questions for you:

1. Is there still space in the AP Computer Science course? We might have 2
girls interested.
2. Also, has this course passed the AP audit? Do yo uhave your ID number for
the AP so we can show parents that it has passes the audit?
3. I'm assuming that the OSG will have some sort of a transcript or
something noting a student's grade? Is that so?

I hope it works out that we'll have Stuart students participating next year!

Kris

--
Kristina Schulte
Dean of Faculty