Sunday, April 4, 2010

Re: Is a school's core curriculum like a music CD?

Maybe we need to make the semantic and intellectual shift away from "Information Technology" towards "Process Technology" - in other words, the point is less about transmitting information, and more about analyzing and understanding the process by which "information" and "knowledge" are constructed.

I'm still chewing this over - Fred, thanks again for providing the intellectual catalyst, and to everyone else in the thread for pushing the ideas forward.

Cheers,

Bill