Monday, April 5, 2010

Re: Consultant Needed!

Educational Collaborators excels in this area. Check them out at:
http://www.educollaborators.com/
Their website explains their unique structure:
*Educational Collaborators* is a national consulting organization comprised
of many of the best practitioners in the field of education. Our
collaborators are highly sought for their expertise and experience and lead
some of the strongest technology programs in the country. Unlike most
consultants who rarely see their ideas beyond the planning stages, our
collaborators work in schools today and see their ideas through to their
fullest extent. As a result, they see the unanticipated and have daily
experience working through the associated challenges. They are uniquely
qualified to collaborate with school leaders to help them develop plans &
programs that prepare students for the 21st Century.

Engaging current educators allows us to deliver the most relevant skills
available. In addition, our portal based approach to consulting means
multiple perspectives are considered to provide input into your project. Our
innovative model enables us to cost effectively deliver true "Best Practice"
recommendations to our clients.
Cheers,
Ann