Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Re: Sanyo projector question

Carl,
If you are looking for a Sanyo with network capabilities, then this is =
not
the unit you want. The only Sanyo units that operate the same way
(connectivity and software wise) as the PLC-XU87 are the PLC-XU83/84,
PLC-XU86/87 and the PLC-XU110/111 (lower numbers indicate older models,
higher numbers newer models-but the only thing that really changed was =
the
country they are manufactured in).

You can try my vendor if interested, he has always been good to me. He =
is
local to DC/VA/MD area, but there are CCS offices all over the country.

Rob Morris
CCS Presentation Systems
410-796-6001 phone
410-900-7094 cell