Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Re: wireless projection in the classroom

Phil

Our faculty connects to their classroom projector over our wireless
network daily.=20
We use Panasonic and NEC projectors and find the Panasonic connection
tool to do a better job of throttling the data which avoids connection
loss to the projector. I also put the faculty on their own RF channel
and place the projectors in the same subnet as the faculty tablets.

Jason Hyams
Director of Technology
St. Agnes Academy=20