Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Re: iPad/Meru

Carl

We have been a Meru customer for 4 years and have nothing but good to
say about their solution. The Meru equipment works well in a dense user
environment and outperformed competitors when we tested.

I recommend educating yourself about the iphone/itouch/ipad DHCP
problems. The DHCP addresses can become sticky and not refresh properly
when their lease expires. Here is a link to Princeton's iPad problem
page -
http://www.net.princeton.edu/announcements/ipad-iphoneos32-stops-renewin
g-lease-keeps-using-IP-address.html

Jason Hyams