Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Re: Training for Scratch

Scratch is part of the arsenal of tools being used at =
http://constructingmodernknowledge.com One of its creators, Brian =
Silverman is part of our faculty and several of the world's leading =
education thinkers, including Alfie Kohn and Deborah Meier are guest =
speakers.

Let me know if I can answer any of your questions.

Gary

https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874 ]