Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Re: tablet computer recommendations

We are using the Fujitsu T4220 (3 years old) and really like them. I
believe the new version is the T4410 where they have "fixed" some things
like changing the power switch from a button that was much too easily
pressed when swiveling the screen into tablet mode to a slider. We are
ordering these for the fall. We are not 1:1 though...just 16 on a cart.
Might make a difference. These might be a little heavier than some,
though not as heavy as our 15" screen laptops.

Hope this helps, feel free to contact me off list to discuss.

sherry

Sherry Ward
Director of Technology=20
Alexandria Country Day School