Friday, April 11, 2008

Re: FirstClass Users: Who Is Your 3rd Party Provider?

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> on
April 11, 2008 at 1:13 PM -0400 wrote:
>For anyone using FirstClass at their schools, who do you use as your 3rd
>party supporter?

Call Aptiris or visit www.aptiris.com.

I've worked with Gary Falcon on numerous projects and they do a fantastic
job for everything FC (support, custom apps, installs, even hosting).

I think Aptiris is the best and even better than Open Text! ;-)
(Disclaimer: I've never worked with Kannon Communications, but I hear they
are strong as well).

HTH.

Peter Hoopes
Director of Technology