Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Re: tablet computer recommendations

Bestever tablet--the HP Compaq tc 4400 Tablet PC -runs on XP --this model=
can still be found--worth the search.
here are its specs:

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/12443_na/12443_na.HTML#Tech=
nical%20Specifications

Libby Mueller

Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:20:12 -0500 > From: Jason Hyams > Subject: Re:=
tablet/pen mouse recommendation > > We are using the Fujitsu T900 Touch/=
Tablet computer. > (Current models used include the Fujitsu T4220 & T5010=
) > > Here is a link to the Tablet review our Student Technology Committe=
e put > together: > http://www.screencast.com/t/NTc2OTZiZG > > > > Jason =
Hyams > Director of Technology > St. Agnes Academy > [ For info on ISED-L=
see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874 ] Submissions to =
ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial=
, share-alike license. RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?R=
SS&L=3DISED-L