Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Re: Web-based Keyboarding Instruction query (typing pal)

I've been playing around with the demo version of Typing Pal, and like what
I see so far. Does it allow you to see how often the students have actually
been on the system doing the exercises? This is a big issue, as I'm looking
for a way to make keyboard practice *enforced homework* rather than honor
system homework.