Sunday, September 12, 2010

Re: Wikis for Accreditation Self-Study

Hi Seth,=20

I served on an accreditation visiting team last year and we did all of =
our work in Google Docs. Indeed though the self-report format the =
school came to us as a word doc., we immediately uploaded it into Google =
docs which allowed us to divide the work Nd make annotations which we =
wove into our reports.

Google docs are easy to share outside of your organization as needed, =
and can be exported as Word or RTF for final formatting as required by =
your accreditation body. Google Docs gains formatting features by the =
month, so you may be able to use that for a final or nearly funnel =
draft. =20

S=20

Sent from my iPad

https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874 ]