Monday, September 27, 2010

Re: Google Accounts for Students

we use a subdomain and make this their default - although we only let our
8th have email currently.

John

PS If you are just setting up you may want to check out gPanel from the
marketplace which we use and like a lot for managing the Goole Apps piece.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Brandon Watkins <
brandon.watkins@theindependentschool.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are wanting find how other schools have gone about adding student
> accounts to Google Apps. Did you use a sub-domain or just add them to your
> main domain? Any insight will be helpful.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Brandon Watkins
> Director of Technology
> The Independent School