Thursday, September 16, 2010

Re: Google Apps in Schools

ZOHO is different, their api is on our site, we shell out only to their
applications. All student data, when they click on save, gets
immediately uploaded to our school site.=20

We've implemented SSL, we've disabled auto-signup so there are no drive
by accounts, it's invitation only and locked down, so all the data
remains private.

For our money invested, it was well worth it.

For the safety of our students and their data - priceless :)

Thanks,

Joe Frost, MS CIS
Director of Technology & Operations
Department Chair Technology