Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Re: Teacher blogs - privacy and disclaimers?

Hello,

I don't have anything in the way of hard and fast guidelines, as the compass of
"acceptable" swings widely from school to school.

But, I do have a couple examples of teacher blogs that are great, and worthy of
emulation, and some good guidelines could probably be distilled from their
examples:

Marcie Hull: http://ecram3.blogspot.com/
Brian Crosby: http://learningismessy.com/blog/

There are a slew of others out there, but these two blogs are fun places to
start.

Cheers,

Bill