Monday, September 13, 2010

Re: How To Make Independent Schools Happier Places :-)

And, let's face it--there's a big difference in everyday life stress between
two people full time workers earning $37,500 in a household and one person
earning $75 and the other at home without a salary. Especially if you
factor children into the equation. One of those situations has very little
room for even the slightest thing to go wrong.

Sarah Hanawald