Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Re: Etherpad or other web-based real-time collaborative editor

Another happy user of Google Docs with integrated Etherpad features. We
used it today to annotate selected passages from The Scarlet Letter. This
may just be our experience, but we are much more successful in Chrome or
Firefox than in IE when doing this.

Sarah Hanawald