Friday, May 30, 2008

Re: student information systems

We are implementing Veracross but it is not a low cost solution. We
chose it because it links with our new hosted web site (by FinalSite--we
just went live last Wednesday) and it is also a hosted product, with
most functions accessible in any web browser. Heavy users have a
full-featured client.

Derrel
--

Derrel Fincher
Director of Information and Communication Technology

>>> On 5/23/2008 at 4:37 AM, in message <48367428.60008@krtams.org>,
Damianne