Thursday, September 2, 2010

Re: Teacher Intern Programs

This is the inaugural year for Gordon's Teacher Training Program.
[
http://www.gordonschool.org/RelId/685717/ISvars/default/The_Teacher_Residency_Program.htm
]Teacher Residency Program
The teacher residents started in May and will work with cooperating
teachers for the full year. It may be more involved than you are looking
for but there may also be some aspects you can pull from this exciting
program that we have established with Roger Williams University. They will
graduate with a masters degree.
Deb

Debra Cusack
Director of Instructional Technology