Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Re: Renweb

Hi Andrea,
We have used RenWeb for the last two years at Sanford School. We have been
very happy with program. There a few things we would do differently but we
have found it reliable and easy for most of our faculty to use. We use it
for grades, attendance, scheduling, and other communications. We are using
their customization kit and doing online forms for the first time this year.
Our parents like the web interface and our faculty have been happy with it
too. The one thing it does not do well is allow us to organize posted
documents in an easy fashion. We have some work arounds that help. If you
decide to go with them, contact me off list and we will share our
experiences with you! We used PowerSchool prior to RenWeb. We are happy with
our change as the cost of PowerSchool was becoming too high for us to
justify with a small school. Good luck.

Suzy

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Andrea Baker <alabaker84@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am working with Episcopal bilingual schools in Honduras. We are looking
> for an integrated system for scheduling, grades, etc. Renweb has been
> suggested as an option. I'm looking for info about how it's working for
> schools and how the cost compares to other school management software. Any
> other suggestions?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Andrea Baker
> Superintendent of Episcopal Schools