Thursday, September 2, 2010

Re: Looking to connect with Wordle...

I do something very similar to Darina with my 6th graders as well.
I love the Digital Native concept as it is a great discussion to beggin the=
year with a discussion of how it affects their lives, their studies and th=
eir future.
I would also be interested, although Our students don't come to school unit=
l Wednesday so that first week would be a bust . Possibly after??
Thanks
Nancy Jones
Middle School Technology
Sacred Heart Schools