Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Re: ISED - Upper School Driving Policies

The only restriction we have is parking. THere is a lot for students. The
best/closest spots in the student lot are identified as senior only spots,
but this is not overly regulated.

Peter K. Richardson
Director of Information Services
Rutgers Preparatory School