Sunday, January 2, 2011

Re: Scheduling software that fits specific criteria for elementary school use

We've found some success with ASC Timetables (http://www.asctimetables.com/=
). The program is pretty flexible in terms of setting the length of class =
periods for block periods. The program is also free to try so you can see =
if it will meet your needs.

Thanks,
Chris Mosier

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Chris Mosier
Technology Coordinator
Turning Point School
cmosier@turningpointschool.org

_______________________

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:25:45 -0800
From: Marybeth Heyd <heydm@cee-school.org>
Subject: Scheduling software that fits specific criteria for elementary sch=
ool use

Hello all and happy holidays!

I know there have been some posts of late about block scheduling - a
colleague of mine here at CEE (Toddler-Grade 6) is looking at block
scheduling software. She asked me to post the following question to the
group:
"I know such a thing as a block scheduling assistant exists, but I
cannot seem to locate anything that is appropriate for elementary school
block scheduling and is not super expensive or packaged with 8000 other
things."
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Marybeth

Marybeth Heyd
Director of Lower Elementary