Monday, January 3, 2011

Re: Programming apps for iOS (iPod, iPhone, iPad)

The students started off building a quasi version of the HelloPurr Android
App (using a picture of them at a behind the scenes tour of the digital
environment at Carowinds amusement park and a sound clip from Finding Nemo).
They are moving from that to build an app called "Monster Spray" that I
built for iPhone (it is for my son - he is scared of monsters). Once they
build that, they will create educational apps of their own choosing.

Thanks for getting this all organized Fred!

BRG

Beth Lynne Ritter-Guth
English, Computer Science, and Robotics Teacher
Oak Hill Academy

CEO, Literature Alive! in Second Life
http://LiteratureAlive.wikispaces.com