Monday, January 3, 2011

Re: Aruba Wireless?

We are currently using Aruba products and are extremely satisfied with the =
system. We have an on-campus secure network, a captive-portal guest networ=
k, and remote access points deployed. It all works great. For the basic s=
tuff, you just plug it in and it works. More complicated things like 802.1=
x authentication and remote access points are a little more demanding to se=
t up, but not terrible. Give me a call if you'd like more info. =20

David

David Rossell
Norwood School=20
Administrator of Network Services and Planning
drossell@norwoodschool.org
(301) 841-2178