Monday, June 21, 2010

Re: Rosetta Stone

Bill:

We also have a small school so I've always thought that RS was out of
the question for our Spanish and French classes. I would love to be
able to supplement and support our courses with this tool. Can you
send me information about costs for your program? I would love to
discuss this with our technology facilitator.

Thanks so much!

Anita Huval
Episcopal School of Acadiana
World Languages Department Chair