Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Re: Student Computers on LCD Projector

Check out the Class Spot product from Tidebreak. Simple drag and drop
cross platform screen sharing. Saw this at InfoComm in June and was
mightily impressed, will be piloting this and their Team Spot product this
year. They have been mostly in the higher ed space, and seemed surprised
by growing interest from folks like us.

Curt Lieneck