Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Re: Social Networking guidelines

I think the larger question is less about privacy than about
navigating the potentially problematic waters of teacher-student
interaction via the social networking sites. (hence, the reference to
"...healthy, age-appropriate use...")--the things you mentioned are
certainly a cause for potential concern, but not so much with regards
to the specific educational environment & culture which is our primary
focus.

Ed Owens
Director of Technology
Episcopal Day School